- Effective Date: November 16, 2020.
Information We Collect
- We may collect and store personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that you choose to voluntarily provide to us, such as when you contact us for business purposes or in relation to a job application. “Personal information” may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, and any job-related documents. We use this information to respond to your requests, questions, or to process your application for employment. We may also use this information to communicate with you about other topics that we think may be of interest to you.
We will never request credit card, banking account or other payment information from you on this Site.
- We are committed to making your online experience with our Site informative and relevant. To achieve this, certain non-identifying information is collected through automated means when you visit this Site, such as your IP address, the type of internet browser you are using, operating system, referring URLs, information on actions taken on the Site, how many users visit our Site and dates and times of Site visits. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor this Site to our users.
If you access the Site through a mobile or other electronic device, we may collect your mobile device identifier, geolocation data, or other transactional information for that device. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected to make our services and our communications to you more targeted to your interests.
Cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer's hard drive or Internet-connected device when you visit certain websites. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website. Cookie technology holds information a site may need to personalize a visitor's experience. Cookies may also be used for security purposes and to gather website statistical data, such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded, and the paths taken by visitors to our Site as they move from page to page.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- We may use the information we obtain about you to further our relationship with you and for other purposes, including but not limited to:
- process, evaluate and respond to your business requests and inquiries;
- verify your identity;
- process applications for employment;
- perform data analyses (including anonymization of personal information); and
- comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
We may use Personal Information for other additional purposes. Any additional purposes not listed here will be notified at the time of collection.
How We Share Your Information
- We do not sell or disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described herein or otherwise as disclosed to you at the time the data is collected.
We may share information provided by our visitors to this Site with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, those hosting or operating this Site, as a result of carrying out your requests, responding to your inquiries, and analyzing data.
We may disclose information about you as compelled or required by law to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, to protect or defend our legal rights, or in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets.
How Long We Keep Your Information
- We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it.
The nature and sensitivity of the Personal Information collected will determine the length of retention period for that information. We also consider the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes for which we collected your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and other applicable legal requirements.
- We comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework (“Privacy Shield”), regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Information from the European Union (“EU”) and the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We have certified that we adhere to the Privacy Shield principles of notice, choice, accountability for onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain data protection rights, such as the following:
- Right to access, update or to delete the Personal Information we have on you;
- Right of rectification in our usage of your Personal Information ;
- Right to object to the use and storage of your Personal Information;
- Right of restriction on the use of your Personal Information;
- Right to data portability; and
- Right to withdraw consent.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us and we are committed to using standard industry practices to protect the Personal Information we may collect. Notwithstanding the above, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the information stored on this Site is absolutely secure.
Links to Other Websites
- This Site may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies. We strongly encourage you to review to better understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your Personal Information. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites, any use of these sites, or the privacy practices of these sites.
- This Site is intended for general audiences and not intended for children. We do not knowingly solicit personal data from or communicate with children under the age of 13. Further, this Site is not intended for incapacitated persons, and we do not knowingly solicit personal data from individuals who are incapacitated or otherwise without ability to consent. If you become aware that your child, any child under your care, or a person otherwise not able to provide valid consent has provided us with information without a parent or guardian's consent, please contact us as described below.
User Access and Contact
Jing'an China Tower Fortune Gate
West Beijing Road No. 1701
Shanghai, China 200040
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we are not required to respond to a customer's request more than once in a calendar year, nor are we required to respond to any request that is not sent through one of the methods designated above.