Do you know techniques for keeping systems available and providing visibility when they're not?
- Ensure the reliability, security, and performance of our clients' applications.
- Manage our version control system, issue tracker, and continuous integration environment (a self-hosted GitLab instance), and support the team to using it.
- Take a lead role in nurturing an environment of joint responsibility with the rest of the engineering team for the deployment, availability, and performance of our infrastructure, through coaching, tool building, and more.
- Have performed nontrivial deployments of web applications, data pipelines, etc.
- Have a good grasp of Linux systems, networking and security.
- Have enough time flexibility to be reached outside of working hours and react to downtime alerts. (It happens no more than twice a month and can be reduced further with better infrastructures. We will compensate for these extra hours.)
- Experience with maintaining a VCS server, preferably GitLab.
- Experience with relational database like PostgreSQL (which we use the most), MySQL, etc.
- Experience with AWS (our primary cloud provider), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Expertise with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Learning and growing opportunities with an innovative, diverse and dynamic team.
- Lunch allowances
- Extra commercial health insurance
- Competitive annual reward based on individual capability
- Awesome company parties
履歴書（和文・英文）を直接こちらのフォームからご応募いただくか、 firstname.lastname@example.org までメールをご送付ください。
*PDF, Doc, Docx, zip.