Senior Full Stack Developer
Work on challenging and exciting problems as part of a dynamic team.
- You will manage your time on architecting, coding, and sharing knowledge of cutting-edge technologies with our awesome development team.
- You will test platforms across devices and make sure they work, complete QA so things don't break, not to mention have an eye for stray pixels and margins that aren't fit to perfection.
- You aren't just a programmer, you execute like an artist -- identifying the right technical solutions before any code is created.
- You are capable of explaining your thoughts and recommendations to the average layperson in clear, easy to understand ways.
- You will also collaborate with designers and project managers, proposing your ideas and technical solutions as a key-value contributor.
- You should have engineering thinking and the ability to both architect and develop elegant, innovative solutions in line with client needs and budgets
- PostgreSQL or MySQL experience are a must
- Past mobile OS and application development skills are a plus
- Enjoy Test Driven Development pair programming
- Self-sufficient yet able to work with a team of creatives
- Willingness to learn, ask questions, and research for better solutions
- Ability to explain thoughts and recommendations to a non-technical person -- communicating well with both project managers and the client is critical to this role
- Eye for design details, capable of executing to the pixel
- Learning and growing opportunities with an innovative, diverse and dynamic team
- Lunch allowance
- Extended health insurance
- Competitive annual reward based on individual capability
Available in ...
Apply directly using this form, or email us with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drag a file here or browse for a file to upload
*PDF, Doc, Docx, zip.
File is invalid. Please upload PDF documents only.