Digital Project Manager
Are you hyper-organized, attentive to detail, and a great communicator?
- Plan, organize, and track multiple projects (typically no more than two)
- Work with clients to understand their needs, and create proposals and estimates accordingly
- Communicate regularly with your team to ensure timely project delivery
- Communicate with clients to ensure understanding of their needs and to keep them informed of progress and budgets
- Manage project reporting, billing, and time tracking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing a small team of designers and developers
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with office software
- Fluency in English (another language a plus)
- University degree
- 2 years or more of management experience
- Collaborate with an innovative, diverse, and dynamic team
- Work with top-tier brands, agencies, and startups to make iOS, Android, Windows, and Web products
- Opportunities to incubate your idea
- Competitive rewards depending on individual capability
- Fresh coffee & fruit, company-paid lunches, and a ping-pong table (and great players too!)
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Paid annual holiday
- Awesome parties (what happens at Ekohe, stays at Ekohe)
Available in ...
Apply directly using this form, or email us with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
Drag a file here or browse for a file to upload
*PDF, Doc, Docx, zip.
File is invalid. Please upload PDF documents only.