Do you love people? If you are an open-minded, attentive, organized person with a good heart, please join us.
- Respond to visitors, answer phones/intercom, and correspond with external agencies
- Manage inventory of office supplies, schedule of delivery and office cleaning
- Keep office calendar updated and announce office events and national holidays to team
- Support administrative things of team including translation
- Manage member’s work time and holidays
- Proceed various applications from change of address to VISA renewal
- Keep updated team the latest labour related information
- Plan and manage office events both mandatory health checkup and parties for fun
- Support recruitment process and administration
- Keep books regularly
- Pay bills
- Check accounts receivable
- Other sundry support for managers and team
- Contribute to growth of team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, flexible and considerate
- Familiarity with office software such as Microsoft, Google and Apple
- Having courtesy, business manner, and awareness of legal compliance
- Native level of Japanese and business level of English
- Work experience in general affairs, labour affairs, human resource or any other similar section
- Bachelor of education
- Not necessary but a plus: experience of bookkeeping, labour law, and team building
- Collaborate with an innovative, diverse, and dynamic team
- Work with top-tier brands, agencies, and startups to make iOS, Android, Windows, and Web products
- Opportunities to incubate your idea
- Competitive rewards depending on individual capability
- Fresh coffee & fruit, and company-paid lunches
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Paid annual holiday
- Awesome parties (what happens at Ekohe, stays at Ekohe)
Available in ...
Apply directly using this form, or email us with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
Drag a file here or browse for a file to upload
*PDF, Doc, Docx, zip.
File is invalid. Please upload PDF documents only.