Are you a data scientist developer who wants to gain real world experience on AI projects and learn new AI techniques ?
- The majority of your time will be spent coding, testing and creating documentation on AI, machine learning, and data mining projects
- Leading the development of small to medium scale projects, providing architecture planning and analysis
- Reviewing junior developers’ code before it is merged with the primary development branch
- Mentoring junior developers by providing advice and pair programming
- Collaborating with project managers to provide estimates for required features
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science / data mining
- 1-3 years of Python experience
- Experience using scikitlearn, numpy, pandas
- Knowledge in SQL Database (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (spoken & written)
- Ability to work efficiently by yourself and collaboratively with a team of colleagues
- Proficiency in Mac hardware/software
- Willingness to learn
- Experience using Keras, Tensorflow
- Experience using Apache Spark
- Knowledge in MongoDB database
- Web development experience, particularly in Ruby on Rails
- Mobile and responsive website experience
- Server administration
- Experience leading a small to medium size team of engineers
- Be part of an innovative, diverse, and dynamic team
- Work with top-tier brands, agencies, and startups to make iOS, Android, Windows, and Web products
- Lunch allowances
- Health benefits: dental, medical, and vision
- Learning and networking allowances
- Competitive annual reward based on individual capability
- Parental leave top-ups
- Awesome company parties
Available in ...
Apply directly using this form, or email us with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
Drag a file here or browse for a file to upload
*PDF, Doc, Docx, zip.
File is invalid. Please upload PDF documents only.