Ruby on Rails Developer
Enjoy challenges together with a great development team!
- You will manage your time on architecturing, coding, sharing knowledge of cutting-edge technologies with our awesome development team.
- You will also communicate with designers and project managers, propose your ideas and technical solutions.
- You should have engineering thinking and good programming skills.
- Ruby on Rails knowledge and experience is a must.
- Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Enjoy Test Driven Development pair programming.
- Self-sufficient yet able to work with a team of creatives.
- Willingness to learn, ask questions, and research for better solutions.
- Learning and growing opportunities with an innovative, diverse and dynamic team.
- Healthy and delicious lunch choice
- Extra commercial health insurance
- Competitive annual reward based on individual capability
- Awesome company parties
Available in ...
Apply directly using this form, or email us with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drag a file here or browse for a file to upload
*PDF, Doc, Docx, zip.
File is invalid. Please upload PDF documents only.