Are you a talented designer ready to take on the world and collaborate on exciting projects?
- Work with Design Director and Project Managers for collaborative progress across a variety of projects
- Design for multi-platform products, including iOS, Android, and responsive web
- Prepare documentation and reasoning behind design decisions
- Create with the user in mind, advocating for the best user flow and experience
- Work on creative branding, logo, iconography, and illustrative concepts
- Generate robust information architecture, wireframes, user interfaces, and interactive prototypes
- Ability to communicate original ideas, ask questions, learn from feedback, and collaborate as part of an ego-free team
- Work efficiently in a fast paced, result-oriented environment, capable of shouldering hard work when the waves hit
- Self-directed with stellar time management skills
- Strong design skills in layout, typography, branding, and wireframing
- Concepts must put user experience as a priority, with research to back critical ideas
- Proficient in Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite
- Be part of an innovative, diverse, and dynamic team
- Work with top-tier brands, agencies, and startups to make iOS, Android, Windows, and Web products
- Lunch allowances
- Health benefits: dental, medical, and vision
- Learning and networking allowances
- Competitive annual reward based on individual capability
- Parental leave top-ups
- Awesome company parties
Available in ...
Apply directly using this form, or email us with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drag a file here or browse for a file to upload
*PDF, Doc, Docx, zip.
File is invalid. Please upload PDF documents only.