Do you have a great eye for design and an insatiable thirst to learn?
- Work with Senior Designers and Project Managers for collaborative progress across a variety of projects
- Assist in design conceptualization, branding, research, and brainstorming sessions
- Prepare design assets based on detailed wireframes
- Collaborate on documentation and design reasoning
- Create thorough style guides that will be treated as a gospel by the dev team
- Review products and check against sizing, behavior, alignment, etc.
- Mockup and document how designs will scale across devices and screen sizes
- Ability to communicate original ideas, ask questions, learn from feedback, and collaborate as part of an ego-free team
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, capable of shouldering hard work when the waves hit
- Show exploration and aptitude for various facets of design, such as typography, user experience, layout, logo design, etc.
- Proficient in Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Be part of an innovative, diverse, and dynamic team
- Work with top-tier brands, agencies, and startups to make iOS, Android, Windows, and Web products
- Lunch allowances
- Health benefits: dental, medical, and vision
- Learning and networking allowances
- Competitive annual reward based on individual capability
- Parental leave top-ups
- Awesome company parties
Available in ...
Apply directly using this form, or email us with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drag a file here or browse for a file to upload
*PDF, Doc, Docx, zip.
File is invalid. Please upload PDF documents only.