Front End Developer
Are you passionate about creating clean and efficient code?
- The majority of your time will be spent coding
- Work with designers for QA on your product
- Testing and documentation
- HTML, CSS, & SCSS
- Ability to use a CSS framework, such as Twitter Bootstrap, Materialized, etc.
- Experience with Git/Promise / Generator / Async & Await
- Mobile and responsive website experience
- Self-sufficient yet ability to work with a team of creatives
- Willingness to learn, ask questions, and research for better solutions
- Be part of an innovative, diverse, and dynamic team
- Work with top-tier brands, agencies, and startups to make iOS, Android, Windows, and Web products
- Lunch allowances
- Health benefits: dental, medical, and vision
- Learning and networking allowances
- Competitive annual reward based on individual capability
- Parental leave top-ups
- Awesome company parties
Available in ...
Apply directly using this form, or email us with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drag a file here or browse for a file to upload
*PDF, Doc, Docx, zip.
File is invalid. Please upload PDF documents only.