Do you love meeting people, high-energy environments, and locking down a contract?
- Network with clients and other agencies
- Create comprehensive proposals tying together multiple aspects of a project
- Resourceful research of prospective clients and interesting projects
- Cultivate Ekohe Vancouver's presence and relationships in person and online
- Brainstorm new ways to connect, contribute to, and disrupt the local and international tech scene
- Self-directed, organized, and motivated, with a game plan always in place
- Quick thinker who communicates well with others
- Approachable and easy to talk to with a positive attitude
- "Blue Sky" thinking with a creative conceptualization process
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with marketing and social media platforms
- Flexible without a "not my job" attitude: we're a growing office with lots to do!
- Be part of an innovative, diverse, and dynamic team
- Work with top-tier brands, agencies, and startups to make iOS, Android, Windows, and Web products
- Lunch allowances
- Health benefits: dental, medical, and vision
- Learning and networking allowances
- Competitive annual reward based on individual capability
- Parental leave top-ups
- Awesome company parties
Available in ...
Apply directly using this form, or email us with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
Drag a file here or browse for a file to upload
*PDF, Doc, Docx, zip.
File is invalid. Please upload PDF documents only.