- Be the ultimate go-to for all technical processes – offer 360-degree expertise (client & internal teams), solving complex business problems through innovation.
- Lead and support client-facing technical strategy, solution architectures, engagement scoping, and delivery management of Ekohe Sr. and Jr. Devs.
- Oversee multiple engagements simultaneously, partnering with Design, Data Science, Dev Ops/Sys Ops,and PM – contributing to group success in a transparent, collaborative way.
- Empower, lead, and support engineers to proactively deliver best-in-class solutions through sustained excellence.
- Delegate efficiently, removing roadblocks, and resolving escalations speedily/diligently.
- Communicate effectively to grow client relationships by surpassing expectations every day.
- Research and activate emerging technology trends, impacting and influencing Ekohe’s value on offer.
- Lead technical discussions in new business development.
- Provide mentorship to Dev team, building group skills & strengths – e.g. fostering pair-programming and team-building activities.
- Support the recruitment, hiring, development, and retention of top-level technical talent.
- Experience setting up AWS/other cloud-based hosting platforms/infrastructure, and geo-load balancing applications across multiple regions.
- Understand security best-practices, make sure Dev teams implement them effectively (experience organizing penetration tests).
- Strong background in multi-platform product development: iOS, Android and responsive web, data integration/warehousing and engineering for large data-sets.
- Demonstrated expertise leading Agile/SCRUM and test-driven development.
- Demonstrated experience directly managing co-located + remote Dev teams, and collaborating with remote cross-disciplinary teams.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to explain technical vision/recommendations to non-technical audiences -- key to success: communicating well with cross-disciplinary teams and clients.
- Creative, self-motivated, inspiring, and approachable professional with a positive attitude.
- Excellent English written, verbal and communication skills.
- Bonus: experience developing solutions for startup, e-commerce/retail, CRM, ERP, IoT business needs.
- Extended health care
- Lunch stipend
- Awesome parties (post-COVID!)
- Competitive annual reward based on individual and team performance
Available in ...
850 West Hastings Street,
Vancouver BC, V6C3J1