- Serve as primary POC with global clients and new prospects, working closely to understand their needs and business goals, translating them (in partnership with Team Leads) into value-driven proposals, estimates, and contracts.
- Define relationship and roadmap priorities, identifying optimal product/application features, key performance indicators, and measures of success -- while setting milestones to achieve their delivery and responding flexibly to change & evolving client needs.
- Plan, organize, and track multiple projects (typically no more than 3) in a collaborative environment, to ensure timely, expectations-managed, risk-mitigated delivery.
- Communicate with clients to ensure understanding of their needs, keeping them informed of progress and budgets.
- Manage project reporting, billing, and time tracking.
- Motivate and encourage team members to work efficiently and surpass expectations, every day.
- Excellent internal/external communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing a small team of designers, developers, and data scientists in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Comfort and ability to success under pressure, while bringing a positive, collaborative attitude to your day-to-day
- Ability to enjoy new challenges and solve for complex problems -- the desire and passion to 'think ahead' is critical to success in this role
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with office software and Google Suite
- Fluency in English (other languages a plus)
- University degree
- 3 years or more of related management experience
- Experience in next-generation technology and/or Digital Transformation/AI/Data Science is a plus
- Experience managing SaaS/B2B, startup, or financial services products is a plus
- Collaborate with an innovative, diverse, and dynamic team
- Work with top-tier brands, agencies, and startups to make iOS, Android, Windows, Web, and enterprise products
- Opportunities to incubate your ideas
- Competitive rewards depending on individual capability
- Company-paid lunches
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid annual holiday leave
- Awesome parties (post-COVID!)
Available in ...
850 West Hastings Street,
Vancouver BC, V6C3J1